BeaFree has been posting all kinds of blogging questions on her blog and since she always nominates everyone, I figured I’d do one. So, you know, head over to her blog and check it out. She’s awesome.
The rules are as follows:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
The questions that she gave were:
- Where would you like to visit?
I’ve been to England but that’s pretty much it. I’d like to go see the rest of Europe, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
2. Other than English, can you speak any other languages?
Sadly, no. I can kind of speak bits of French from high school but I was never any good at other languages.
3. Do you prefer to bake or cook?
I’m good with either one, actually.
4. Would you rather go out to eat or stay home and cook?
If I could always find healthy food eating out then I would love to eat out. Sadly, most eat out places are not terribly healthy because of lots of frying and such.
5. Are you good about answering your phone calls, texts and emails or do you often forget?
Texts and emails I usually remember, probably because I have a reminder. Phone calls… well, if you call me you may never hear back and I apologize for that.
6. Are you a country person or a city person?
I have lived in both places and I currently live in a more country area. I don’t mind the woods and like to hike and camp but I am truly a city girl at heart. Boston is my favorite place in the world.
7. What kind of music do you prefer to listen to?
I love Ed Sheeran and Lady Gaga but I also have all of the Backstreet Boys and N’Sync who I also love. However, during a workout I need something really upbeat so I put Pandora on dance music and listen to whatever.
8. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
We used to go to the beach every summer. I loved that time with my mother and the friends that I met up there. We would play skeeball and wander along that shore collecting shells.
9. Do you have a go to outfit?
Do scrubs count? Probably not. Outside of that, I prefer simply outfits, usually jeans and a t-shirt.
10. Wild night out or stay home and chill?
I’ve had plenty of wild nights out. I don’t think I could handle a wild night at my age.
11. Are you good at bowling?
Not at all.
Nominations: Anybody who wants to answer the questions!
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- What’s your favorite television show?
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
- Do you like to dance?
- If you could learn to do anything that you can’t already do, what would it be?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What has been your favorite vacation?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favorite book?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- What quote do you live by?